Let's Compare Prices
At Escape Room Leander, your group always has a Private Experience, so there will be no strangers playing along with you. All rooms are $119 for the whole group (JUST $59.50 if you book before April 10, for any date after April 14), from 4-8 players, a great value. Let's take a look at prices for some other Austin-area escape rooms, as of January 1...
Austin Panic Room, $27/player
4 players = $108
5 players = $135
6 players = $162
7 players = $189
8 players = $216
Maze Rooms, Project Panic, Escapology, $30/player
4 players = $120
5 players = $150
6 players = $180
7 players = $210
8 players = $240
Other rooms are even higher!
Escape Game ($33/player)
Great Room Escape ($40/player)
Our $119 rate ($59.50 if you book before April 10, to play after April 14) for any group is the best value in the Austin area...and no downtown traffic!
THE HOLIDAY ROOM (4-8)
FLABBERGASTED (the Candy Room) (4-8)
FLABBERGASTED 2.0 (4-8)
THE THRONE OF LEANDER (4-6)
All rooms are a Group Rate of just $59.50 until April 10, then will return to normal $119 group rate, and each game is private, with no strangers playing with you. REOPENING APRIL 14!
Do you have only 2 or 3 players? Call or text 512-731-9882 for a special code to get a special rate for only 2 or 3 players for the Holiday or Flabbergasted Rooms...the Throne of Leander must be played with 4-6 players.
We currently offer 4 rooms, and due to the virus shutdown, we'll be re-opening on April 14! Until then, enjoy HALF PRICE BOOKING for only $59.50 for your group of up to 8 players. Book for half price now, play in April!
1. THE HOLIDAY ROOM!We've done rooms for Christmas, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter...and now we're putting them all in one room, with some sweet rewards! Come out for this room where you can celebrate many different holidays at once! Group rate just $59.50!, up to 8 players (less than $8 per player). All games are private; no strangers playing with you.
2. The FLABBERGASTED Room, (aka "The Candy Room"),designed for 4-8 players, great for the whole family, or for first-time players looking for a room that's fun and not super challenging. Team building welcome! Your first task is to get into the room...the second is to get as much candy as possible! Group rate of $59.50! for 4-8 players in a private game.
3. FLABBERGASTED 2.0 is open now!If you've already played the Flabbergasted Room, come back and play Flabbergasted 2.0. It's the same room, but with entirely NEW clues, so it's a brand new experience inside and out. And yes, there's still delicious candy hidden inside. Group rate $59.50!, up to 8 players in a private game.
4. THRONE OF LEANDER Room is our most challenging room. When you pull the Sword from the Stone, you earn the right to sit on the Throne! Someone in your party may end up as the King or Queen of Leander in this King Arthur/Game of Thrones-style room, where you must solve problems and give the correct answers to the Oracle to earn the keys that will help you escape...into the Throne. Because of this room's difficulty, it is not recommended for players under 15 years of age.
Due to orders from Williamson County regarding the Coronavirus and all county non-essential businesses, we are closed until April 14, BUT OFFERING HALF PRICE BOOKINGS until April 10. BOOK HALF PRICE NOW, PLAY A FULL GAME LATER. If the shutdown hasn't ended by April 14, or if it ends earlier, we can rebook you at no charge for an earlier or later date. What steps have we taken, once you do come in?:
1. In early February, we bought enough hand sanitizer, wipes, and disinfectant spray for our 3 rooms. We use them on the locks, tables, and other commonly-touched surfaces in each room after every group. We keep hand sanitizer in the room if you want to use it while you're playing.
2. We also wipe down and spray the locks and surfaces every night before we leave.
3. We ask that if you've got anyone who's sick in your group...rebook for another date. We'll be happy to reschedule you manually if the link in your confirmation email doesn't work.
4. These practices will continue when we re-open April 14.
Best practices for players:
1. Stay home if you aren't feeling well. We will happily rebook you.
2. Use the restroom and wash your hands before you leave home.
3. If you do need to use the restroom while you're here, yes, we have plenty of soap, toilet paper, and paper towels. Thanks! See you in April!
WHAT PRECAUTIONS ARE WE TAKING?
Escape Room Leander was the first in Williamson County; we're in our 5th year!We are especially family-friendly and beginner-friendly. First-time players and kids as young as 9 or 10 will be able to tackle most of the puzzles in the Flabbergasted or Holiday Rooms. Come in and have fun!
ESCAPE ROOM LEANDER